Where is the conference located?
Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston St., Boston, MA 02115
Is parking available at the Hynes Convention Center?
Within a three-block walk of the Hynes Convention Center are numerous parking garages totaling over 4,400 spaces. There is limited meter parking available around the Hynes and adjacent streets. Download a PDF guide of nearby garages for a full list of options from Hynes’s website.
What are my transportation options to and from the Hynes?
Detailed information about transportation options including customized driving directions and an interactive Public Transportation map is available on the Hynes website.
- Airport Transfers: The Hynes is conveniently located just minutes from Boston’s Logan International Airport. You have many choices for quickly getting to the Hynes after you land, and it’s easy to get back to the airport to catch your flight when it’s time to return home. Modes of transport include public transit, Back Bay Logan Express, and taxi cabs.
- Taxi: Taxi cabs can be hailed from the cab stand across the street from the Prudential Center, located just outside of the Boylston Street entrance to the Hynes.
- Public transportation: The Hynes Convention Center is accessible via several bus routes and is just steps away from four subway stations: Hynes Convention Center, Copley, and Prudential on the Green Line and Back Bay on the Orange Line.
- Driving Directions: The Hynes is located right off Interstate 90 and is easily accessible from I-93 and I-95.
Accessibility at the Hynes
- There are elevators and escalators at each entrance and throughout the main rotunda to reach all levels of the facility. (Venue floor plan)
- Restrooms are equipped with accessible stalls.
- Wheelchair lifts/ramps to access stage(s) are available upon request for speakers and/or guests.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Can I still book a room at the conference partner hotel?
Schedule, Sessions & Conference Passes Information
Where can I review the schedule?
We encourage you to explore the speakers, topics, and schedule before arriving to plan your day and get excited about your time at the Data Engineering Summit here.
I do not know what I can access with my pass. Where can I find this information?
2-Day Summit Pass: Access to Data Engineering Summit, co-hosted by ODSC East 2024 on April 23-24th in Boston Hynes Convention Center. PLUS, You have access to the ODSC Conference on Thursday, attending ODSC Demo Talks and Keynotes, ODSC Talks and Tutorials
3-Day Summit Pass: Access to Data Engineering Summit, co-hosted by ODSC East 2024 on April 23-24th in Boston Hynes Convention Center. PLUS, You have access to the ODSC Conference on Thursday, attending ODSC Demo Talks and Keynotes, ODSC Talks and Tutorials; this pass DOES NOT grant access to ODSC Training Sessions or Workshops.
I have attended a prior DE Summit. Is there any discount for ALUMNI attendees at this point?
Yes, there is a discount for Alumni. Please e-mail email@example.com for your dedicated discount.
Can I upgrade my pass to attend more sessions? If so, how?
Yes, you can upgrade your pass to a 3-day Summit Pass. If you want to attend more sessions than your pass allows, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Can I transfer my pass to a colleague because I can’t attend, and the refund window is closed?
Yes, you can transfer your pass to a colleague up to 7 days (April 12th) before the event.
I have bought a pass and cannot attend. Can I submit a refund request?
Please note that cancellations within 30 days of the event are non-refundable. Cancellations 60 days before they will be granted minus an administration fee. Other terms apply as indicated in our terms and conditions. There are no exceptions to this policy.
What are my options for lunch?
Please note: To keep ticket costs down, lunch is not included with your ticket but is available for purchase at the venue and nearby establishments.
- Lunch will be available for purchase in Hall D (Expo Hall) on Tuesday and Wednesday from 1 to 2 pm, and there are options in the Prudential Center, which is connected to the Hynes Convention Center.
- Elsewhere inside the venue: Capital Grille
- Nearby: Hundreds of dining options are available steps from the Hynes, including the Prudential Center (accessible directly from the Hynes).
When and where are the Coffee breaks?
Coffee breaks will be available in Hall D. Coffee, and snacks will be provided at 10.30 am and 3:30 pm Tuesday-Wednesday and 10:30 am on Thursday.
Other General Questions
When and where is the Generative AI Business Summit?
The summit will be co-located with ODSC East, our signature summit. Location: Hynes Convention Center 900 Boylston St, Boston, MA, 02115
Date: April 23rd Time: 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
Will there be an Expo for attendees?
Yes, there will be an Expo & Demo Hall on Tuesday-Wednesday (April 24th-25th), from 10 AM – 5 PM.
How can I find ODSC staff during the conference?
ODSC staff will be wearing recognisable lanyards.
If you need immediate assistance there will always be a staff member at the Resolution Desk (outside Hall B). Event volunteers will also be available throughout the venue to answer your questions.
What is the dress code?
There is no official dress code. Shirts and shoes are required at all times. Dressing professionally is highly recommended if you plan to attend our Ai X Summit.
I have applied to be a speaker at this event and have not heard back. How can I check my status?
If you applied as a speaker for this event more than 2 weeks ago and do not know the status of your application, please contact email@example.com.
What is the ODSC code of conduct?
The Open Data Science Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone in breach of this code without a refund. See the complete ODSC code of conduct here.
Please do not conduct any personal recordings. Once we have a speaker’s permission and the presentation is edited, we will then release content to our conference website. You will be removed from the event if you are recording.
Please mute cell phones during all sessions and events.
No recruitment or solicitation unless you are with a sanctioned sponsor.
Disclaimer: ODSC is not responsible for any valuables that are lost or stolen at any ODSC events. Do not leave valuables in the open such as unguarded locations, meeting rooms between sessions or at the Expo Hall.